This page will show you how to add a new shop domain to LiteSpeed, for example, shop.artcticspaslangley.com and then request the DNS manager to create the domain in the dns.
The process looks like this:
1. You add the domain to lightspeed
2. Request DNS entry for new shop domain
3. DNS Manager creates the shop domain in dns
4. DNS Manager sends back confirmation to you that the subdomain is created.
This tutorial assumes that you are logged into lightspeed already and have admin permissions to create domains.
- Select Settings
- Select Domains
- Click on Add New Domain
- Enter the new domain name. EG: shop.arcticspaslangley.com
- Now you will see a confirmation page with some details of the cname record needed to enter to the dns record for the domain.
- Set the new subdomain as the default.
- Now you need to submit a DNS request to DNS Mnager.Submit the request via the form here